HOW IT WORKS
It’s important that you be fully aware of our Terms & Conditions. ‘How It Works‘ however, is provided to give you more specific information with a lot less jargon.
- Plasma Music TV works with artists to promote good music! We’re very passionate about what we do and so, we will not charge you to be on the show but neither will Plasma Music TV pay for you to be on the show.
- Your performance and individual video-clips will be available as follows:
- Audio from your performance may be included on a free compilation album exclusively available to Plasma Music TV subscribers. This may include one or more of your songs.
- You will be required to include a minimum of four songs in your performance.
- Your performance can include more than four songs. Section 5 of the Artist Application Form allows you to specify your set list. Due to various factors however, the maximum number of songs that you perform will be decided on the day of your performance.
- It is important that section 5 of the Artist Application Form be accurate. The titles of your songs will appear on the videos of your performance that we publish and of course we want to ensure that the information we provide is correct. Accurate information also helps with search engine optimisation making your videos easier to find on the Internet.
- Once completed, section 5 of the Artist Application Form cannot be renegotiated.
- Plasma Music TV respects the copyright of all songs that you perform. In fact we may be called upon to provide evidence that you consent to us publishing your performance in part or whole. It is therefore paramount that you fully acknowledge and agree to Section 8 of the Artist Application Form. More information on consent can be found here.
- Once we’ve received your application form, we’ll send you an e-mail confirming that your application is being processed. If successful, you’ll receive another e-mail confirming the date of your performance. You’re more than welcome to contact us by telephone should you have any questions but all confirmations are provided in writing via e-mail only.
- WEB SITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA – Plasma Music TV relies on all parties to advertise and promote our social media and to encourage visitors to like and follow. It is in your interest to distribute news regarding your performance on your own web site and social media. Plasma Music TV’s social media sites are as follows:
Please tag Plasma Music TV as follows: @plasmamusictv
- PROCEDURE ON THE DAY OF YOUR PERFORMANCE
- Please arrive no later than 13:00 on the day of your performance. This will give us time to sound check and for you to familiarise yourself with the studio.
- After the sound check, there will be a break and you will be allowed to leave the premises. PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU RETURN BY 18:00.
- Your audience guests will be required to be in the premises no later than 18:30 on the day of your performance.
- There will be no admittance after 18:45.
- The recording of the show begins at 19:00.
- YOUR AUDIENCE GUESTS – Plasma Music TV does NOT supply an audience. While tickets are available from our website and we will do everything to promote your event, it is up to you to bring an audience.Tickets for the shows are available at http://www.plasmamusic.tv/upcoming-shows
A copy of your application form will be returned to you as part of a general information pack, once your application has been fully processed. At the bottom of the application form will be a complimentary code which can be entered into the ticket section of our website.
As already mentioned, you are not charged for appearing on the show and Plasma Music TV will not pay you to be on the show. Our staff and crew however, are all volunteers and any funds raised from ticket sales goes towards paying some recompense to this committed and skilled team.
Please ensure that your guests are familiar with our Terms & Conditions For Audience Members which can be found on our website. Importantly, please note the following:
- Ten complimentary (free) tickets will be made available to you at www.plasmamusic.tv/upcoming-shows.
- Complimentary tickets are for your friends and family and should not be advertised.
- Audience members must be over 16 years of age.
- No alcohol or food is to be brought on to the premises.
- Your guests agree to be filmed and for their image to be distributed on the Internet and any other material that Plasma Music TV may produce.
- Photographic and video recording is permitted so long as the use of respective equipment does not interfere with the operation of our recording.
- Flash photography is not permitted.
- Mobile phones must be on silent mode during the show.
- Parking in our car park is at the car owner’s risk.
- There will be no admittance after 18:45.
- Audience members cannot leave the venue while recording is in progress.
- Complete Audience Terms and Conditions can be found here.
- REFRESHMENTS – For a small price, teas, coffees and soft drinks will be available on the evening of your performance.
- THE END OF THE SHOW – We cannot predict when each show will finish as it is dependent on how many acts we have and how long each set is. Generally however, recording tends to be over by about 21:30.