Get On The Show
If you’re a solo artist, part of a duet or a band, have original music and you want to get on the show, here’s where you need to start.
The concept is straight-forward:
- Plasma Music TV showcases new and established acts by broadcasting performances live on to the Internet. Video and audio are also recorded so that we can compile videos of performances which may also be uploaded for separate viewing at a later date.
- Periodically we’ll release a free compilation album exclusively available to our subscriber base. Songs from your performance may be chosen to appear on one or more of these albums.
- Your performance will be recorded at our studios.
- Tickets for your performance will be made available allowing you to get together a live studio audience. It’s a great opportunity to let your family, friends and fans be part of something you’re creating.
- We don’t charge acts to come on to the show. We don’t pay acts to come on to the show. The relationship between Plasma Music TV and the artists is one of mutual aid. We can’t do the show without you and it’s a great way for you to get a live broadcast and some seriously good recordings.
- We’ll compile a biography of you or your band which may be published on this website.
- A summary of your performance (the show) may also be published on this website.
If you’re interested, then check out the documentation listed below. If there’s something you’re not sure about, then don’t hesitate to contact us. Once you’re happy with the terms and conditions, the process and you understand the requirement for consent, simply fill in the application form and we’ll get back to you as quickly as we possibly can.
ARTIST APPLICATION FORM
To get on the show, we need some basic information from you. Before completing it however, please do read the other documentation available.
It’s important that you read this document. We need your permission to broadcast your performance comprising your original songs, on-line and potentially other media. We also need confirmation that you’ve obtained permission to perform for broadcast, other people’s songs (covers). This document goes into more detail as to why.
HOW IT WORKS
None of us want any surprises so this information document gives you an idea of what to expect if you’re application to come on the show is successful. Things like when to arrive, what to bring (including mates), what we do with your videos, etc are all made a little clearer.
A list showing dates during which we’ll be recording and corresponding acts that are currently booked for those dates.
VENUE AND EQUIPMENT
Details of our studio, the equipment we have available for you and how best we can integrate your own equipment into your performance, are contained in this information document.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
When we both agree that you’re going to be on the show, we’re both effectively entering into a contract. This document specifies the relationship between Plasma Music TV and you, the artist. If you’re not sure, please don’t hesitate to run it by someone with some legal knowledge.