PLASMA MUSIC TV
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
AUDIENCE MEMBERS AND GUESTS
We want everyone who attends one of our shows to have a unique, memorable and enjoyable experience. At the same time, it is important that audience members and artists respects the fact that the show is being recorded and in some cases being transmitted live.
So as to ensure that the recording or streaming process is as smooth and uninterrupted as possible, we request that you abide by these Terms and Conditions.
- Tickets are only available on-line via www.plasmamusic.tv and are not available on the door.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Should an event be cancelled, Plasma Music TV will make every effort to refund ticket purchasers. Refunds will not include the original booking fee.
- ACCESS AND CAR PARKING
- Access to the premises is strictly between 17:00 and 18:30 on the day of a performance.
- Audience members are not allowed to leave the studio during the recording of a performance.
- A performance is often designed so as to include breaks. Audience members are allowed to go outside during breaks.
- The premises has parking and audience members with vehicles are encouraged to use the premises parking and not park in the road or obstruct neighbouring properties’ driveways.
- Vehicles are left in the carpark at the owner’s risk.
- FILMING AND BROADCAST
- By applying for a ticket to be an audience member, you agree that Plasma Music TV can broadcast your image.
- Persons under the age of 16 are not able to be part of a studio audience.
- GENERAL CONDUCT
- Audience members should bear in mind at all times that the performance is being recorded and may be streamed live.
- Audience members are required to follow the direction of Plasma Music TV staff.
- Disruptive behaviour will not be tolerated. Any persons causing a disturbance will be escorted off the premises and will not be allowed to return.
- ALCOHOL, FOOD AND SMOKING
- Due to licensing laws, alcohol is strictly forbidden and cannot be consumed in or around the premises.
- Audience members are not permitted to bring and / or consume food on the premises.
- Smoking within the premises is not allowed however, people are welcome to smoke outside.
- A performance is often designed so as to include breaks during which time, audience members may go outside to smoke.
- VULNERABLE PEOPLE AND YOUNG CHILDREN
- Plasma Music TV does not have facilities to accommodate persons with disabilities. For example, there is no wheelchair access into the building. Plasma Music TV therefore regrets that people with disabilities cannot be part of a studio audience.
- Due to reasons of health and safety and broadcast legislation, persons under the age of 16 are not able to be part of a studio audience.
- Audience members are advised to secure their personal belongings and be mindful at all times.
- Plasma Music TV will not accept responsibility for damage and / or theft of audience members’ personal belongings.
- DEVICES AND RECORDING
- Audience members are encouraged to photograph and video performances and are free to upload material to social media sites, etc.
- Flash photography is strictly forbidden.
- Any recording device (sill image, moving image and / or audio) that produces a sound must be muted so as not to do so.
- Mobile phones must be on silent at all times.
- Audience members that upload media are kindly requested to tag in @plasmamusictv, #pmtv.